Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I missed one of y'all lols.
Let me go back. And add the last one.
Davidf:)

davidf

alright team 17 lets win this thing. i will be hunting crawford,jones and lamar counties.

Last edited:

Huntinfool

I'm here! Mostly Newton and Morgan for me. But should have access to more than several huntable birds.

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
Will be on some private land opening weekend then prob hunt the Chattahoochee WMA some where I killed my triple bearded bird last year!!!!

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
Been slacking on my scouting this year, got off work and decided to ride to one of my spots... and sure enough walked to the edge of the field and there they were... just hope the biggest one stays there till opening day!!!!!

Huntinfool

Nice. Hope they decide to hang in the same place opening weekend for you!

davidf

went and checked jones county property saturday morning didn't hear any gobbling. i got there a little late so eased into the power lines and saw them feeding in a plowed up food plot.

crawford county property has been quite also talked to neighbor and he hasn't heard anything. i know last year they didn't gobble much at all on this property. i've seen a lot more this year so i'm looking forward to getting out there. i own this property so i'm been working it to get food plots established.

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
Well made it through the finally day at the Gainesville penitentiary I mean work.... going to go in the morning and see where there entering the field and come back home and get the gear ready for the 100th time!!!!!

davidf

Good luck....I'm as ready as i can get..

davidf

turkerhunter835

hows the vacation going the birds where quite last weekend in crawford county. in jones they got fired up around 8:30 i heard 4 gobbling then they shut down by 10. i'll be back at it saturday morning.

davidf

Busted one....guessing 5 to 6 inch beard I'll post pics here first tonight.

Attachments

• turkey#1.jpg
    turkey#1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 99
  • turkey#2.jpg
    turkey#2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

davidf

beard pictures

Attachments

• beard#1.jpg
    beard#1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 98
  • beard#2.jpg
    beard#2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 94

Huntinfool

Good job brotha! I've not had a great start. But I don't just hunt the first couple of weeks and quit. I'm an all season turkey hunter. I'll be on them eventually.

davidf

How are y'all doing...its been quiet in my woods

Huntinfool

Tough season so far. Very little contact with birds. But still out there. Not giving up till the end.