Team 18

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
armyvet4583
Ricochet
Jeremy 1217

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Ricochet

Sorry for the tardiness, been busy at work. Season started here today in SC. Hunting Friday to Monday. Almost got 1 for a youth Sunday.

Ricochet

So are u here now. Thanks for checking in.
Thanks.

Greetings y'all! It's been a few years since I have done this but I think I remember how. :)

I put a hurtin on them gobblers last year. :bounce: Hopefully I can repeat that this year. It looks pretty good for my hunt club here in SC and the place I hunt in Georgia was covered up with gobblers and Jakes last year. So, I have high hopes for it.

jeremy1217

glad your in !!!! i had the nephew on one saturday hens took him off to some private land tho we should be in the runnings this year too

Ricochet

Thanks, glad to give this a go again. Can't wait to start my season Friday.

armyvet4583

Seems the band is ready to go on tour! Let's rock this guy's! I'm in a different challenge that pays $1500 so gonna be hunting hard as I can in the time that I've got.

Ricochet

Seems the band is ready to go on tour! Let's rock this guy's! I'm in a different challenge that pays $1500 so gonna be hunting hard as I can in the time that I've got.
Dang, what challenge is that?

Of course, I killed a bird on my first day hunting here in SC this morning (a first). No worries, I will be hunting hard here with 2 more tags and GA later on. Plus, this gobbler wasn't a bonus bird or anything (no spurs).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/v3ehy6GYseg4cSzQ2