Team 19 "Gobble BOOM"

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
:cool:Lets get dem gobblas guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

sea trout

Good to hear from ya Josh!
I played once a few years ago so this is my second time playing. Fun and easy is all it should be! I remember the easiest thing the team I was on a few years ago did was we all took overly excessive pictures that were required. a
And we had smooth sailing!

sea trout

Glad to see ya Fork Horn!!!!!! Good luck to you!
Are we all excited to blast some gobblers and take lots of good clear pictures???!!!!
Do y'all two have a team name in mind?

Josh1220

Welcome Fork Horn!
Team Gobble Boom came to my mind when I was riding down the road the other day. I'm down with whatever though.
Team Runnin and Gunnin?

sea trout

I like Gobble Boom!

Fork Horn

So will either of you be hunting tomorrow morning? Although I can't be the shooter, I'll be out for a bit with my son tomorrow and hope he can get his season started. If either of you are hunting tomorrow, I wish you luck!

sea trout

We just got back from camp. Took my 8 yr old both mornins. we heard a few birds gobbling way off. We never had any come close.
Hope yall did good.

sea trout

Good luck gentleman!!!!!!!!
Remember to take plenty of pics of our dead gobblers!
The example pic thread is excellent.
Take pics of you and the bird clearly displaying if it's a Tom or a Jake with a today's date device. Then take a close up with the date on the news paper or device with as much proof as possible that it's the same bird and having the days date clearly visable.
If you have a bonus point beard or spurs take multiple clear pics with the skin in front of the beard exposed and/or the tape hard against the gobblers leg.
Taking multiple pics will insure that we have some indesputable clear pics to post.
Have fun and text me if ya need me for anything!
Oh yeah let the Gobble BOOM ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets post all our favorite pics up on this thread first then we can decide on which qualifying pics we want to submit to the weekly kill thread.
Once our birds are on the weekly kill thread that's it, that's where they stay and it's up to the judges.

sea trout

And we also need to take the bonus point beard or spur pictures on the same date device showing the same date!
Good luck guys!!!!
It's all about havin fun but if we get some fat birds lets make sure every point they earn is clear and dated for the judges so our team gets every oppurtunity we deserve to battle in this contest!!!
Let the Gobble BOOM ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sea trout

good luck guys and have fun!
I'm leaving for the huntin club this afternoon and wont have any computer for the week.
If y'all need me for anything or get a gobbler just text me anytime!
I've gotta work Teusday afternoon and Wednsday mornin so I'll have computer and can check the site for that short window.
GOOD LUCK!!!

sea trout

Hope y'all are doin good!
I had a fun week at camp but ain't pulled the trigger yet.
I saw 1 small Tom on my 1st mornin there. He was in some thick and about 45 yard out and I just wanted to wait for a better shot and have a minute to be sure. Ended up never getting another shot at him. Actually I never even saw him again. Next couple days I only saw a few Jakes. I will blast them if I have one of my kids with me but I don't shoot them by myself....unless I'm really hungry! Which can happen! I did call in a mystery bird on my last morning by myself....I think it would have been a Tom but he came to me in the dark....I mean it was still pretty dark in the morning! I'd never thought one would hit the ground and move with the forest floor that dark. I could make him out but I could not clearly identify it. It got spooked and left.
Last of the week camp was full of family and kids and I pretty much just catered to them but we had an awesome time and they got some birds!!
I hope to be able to squeeze that trigger soon! Good luck guys!!!!

Josh1220

Sounds like a good time Chad! I have only been twice and had 2 Toms at 80 yards last Saturday gobbling heads off but wouldn't cross the clear cut. Hens came in and took them away. Didn't hear a peep the rest of the morning. I did have a bobcat walk within 10 yards of me later in the morning, thought he was getting a turkey dinner I guess. They are still in the process of cutting 1/3 of our property and has the birds a little off. I have a wedding to go to in Destin this weekend but have Monday off and hope to get back out then. Good luck to you guys moving forward. I have a feeling someone is about to bust one soon!