Team 19 "Gobble BOOM"

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Wow I bet the bobcat was cool!!!
Have fun in Destin and good luck when ya get back!

Fork Horn

It's been a slow start for me so far this season but I hope to take some time off from work in a couple of weeks and hunt a good bit. My son and I have hunted on Coopers Creek WMA a couple of times this season and only heard one bird. Hope to check out a couple other spots the next couple of weekends.

Good luck fellas. It's a long season and there's still plenty of time for each of us to have a great season.

sea trout

Good luck guys!!!!:cool:
I'm headed to the club tanite! Ill hunt alone tomorrow and hope a tom comes tomorrow!
I'll hunt with my boy Saturday mornin and my daughter Sunday mornin so I hope I get sumthin!
If y'all need me for anything this weekend just text me anytime!!
Have fun!! I hope we get started on our come from behind surprise attack!!! We'll just tell em it was our plan all along!!!:rofl: GOOD LUCK!!!!!:shoot:

sea trout

Got a Jake with my daughter!!
Too much fun!!!
I took some pics of him.
We can do what y'all want with him. We can post him in the entry thread....he's only worth 2 points. We can keep him for the wild card bird at the end....just in case we don't get all mature Toms for the contest.....what ever y'all want.

Attachments

• 2017041695065823.jpg
    2017041695065823.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 20170416_104747_resized.jpg
    20170416_104747_resized.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 20170416_105052.jpg
    20170416_105052.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 84

Josh1220

Great job Chad! Cant beat those moments! I say we put him as the wild card bird and hopefully the flood gates open for Team Gobble BOOM! I am fine with whatever you guys think too though. I hope to get out tomorrow morning on a different piece of property. It's been a rough season so far.

sea trout

Thanks man! I thinks we'll just wild card him at the end if we need to also.
Yes the flood of Toms should start rolling in for us soon!
There is a lot of henned up gobbling Toms at the club in Wilkes. I wish I could stretch my legs there more and get after em but the family has been coming down every weekend. Which has been a blast but the kids are pretty limited to the blinds at the foodplots.
There's 3 Toms at my Clarksville spot, they been roostin together on the property line at the highway. When they fly down they cross the highway with hens. That's happend 2wice. Last week I went back and they were in the same spot so I tried to sneak in tight and I scared them across the highway.facepalm: I stopped there this mornin before work to try again and they were roosted on the other side of the highway!facepalm:
Eventually they'll be roosting in the middle of my little spot and I'll stand a chance at em.
1 1/2 more weeks for my Tennessee trip. We usually get some big fat Toms there every time. Hopefully this year will follow suit.
Good luck guys!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Fork Horn

Nice jake.

It's been a slow season for me up to this point. I've had a few close encounters but can't seem to get a good finish. Working today but hope to be out tomorrow morning.

Good luck with the remainder of the season! This one will be over before we know it.

sea trout

Just got back from Tennessee trip! Man!!! Had 3 VERY close encounters!!! All on big birds!!! But still home empty handed!!
I have the mornin off tomorrow so I'm goin to try around the house!
2 weeks left, wow this season flew by quick!!!!!!!!!

sea trout

Nope..... not even a gobble around the house