Team 19

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Josh1220
Remimex
Squadron77

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Squadron77

Josh, are you hunting public or private land? I should be good for my limit in Alabama and I hope to spend some time on a few WMAs in Georgia. Our season starts Thursday over here so I'll have to pace myself with only 2 birds here so I can have 3 to post during the Georgia season.

Reminex

Get them 2 year olds out the way for us first week! I will have very little time to hunt first week, but I never stop till May 15th.

Josh1220

Josh, are you hunting public or private land? I should be good for my limit in Alabama and I hope to spend some time on a few WMAs in Georgia. Our season starts Thursday over here so I'll have to pace myself with only 2 birds here so I can have 3 to post during the Georgia season.

I will be hunting both public and private land here in Georgia. Hope to scratch out a limit.