Team 2 “Ole 3 Toes”

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I killed that bird on land you hunt. A fellow was owling from the road while I was already deep in the woods. I already knew where the roost was and I was headed to it. The dude would owl, and the Turkey would gobble, and I'd get closer. The dude would owl, the Turkey would gobble, and I'd get closer. Then the dude would owl, the Turkey would gobble, and I tree called and flapped a makeshift wing. The dude owld and the Turkey gobbled and I tree called. I heard running coming to me in the woods and thought it was a deer running from dude. But it was Turkey. He knew where I was and stopped 20' in front of me and hammered down. I was already hunkered down trying to hide from a deer but when he went behind a small tree I got my gun up and it was game over. I shot, the dude owld and the Turkey didn't gobble. And the dude owld and the Turkey didn't gobble. lol. I was walking out and dude was still owlin...

Wayne D Davis

I killed that bird on land you hunt. A fellow was owling from the road while I was already deep in the woods. I already knew where the roost was and I was headed to it. The dude would owl, and the Turkey would gobble, and I'd get closer. The dude would owl, the Turkey would gobble, and I'd get closer. Then the dude would owl, the Turkey would gobble, and I tree called and flapped a makeshift wing. The dude owld and the Turkey gobbled and I tree called. I heard running coming to me in the woods and thought it was a deer running from dude. But it was Turkey. He knew where I was and stopped 20' in front of me and hammered down. I was already hunkered down trying to hide from a deer but when he went behind a small tree I got my gun up and it was game over. I shot, the dude owld and the Turkey didn't gobble. And the dude owld and the Turkey didn't gobble. lol. I was walking out and dude was still owlin...
:rofl:

Wayne D Davis

Looks like good weather...... tomorrow's going be fun. Vans loaded. All I gotta do is get up at 4 a.m. and get to my spot before the crowds

Wayne D Davis

Called up two Jake's that practically crawled in my lap. 8 yards. They lined up for a double 3 times. No I didn't shoot but had a bead on um just to see if I could. :LOL:

Wayne D Davis

Well it's been a blast even tho I got skunked guys. I seen plenty just no shooters. Nice hanging out. I logged 2 to 7 days a week in the public woods.