Team 2 "3-Toed Mafia"

Reminex

Ready to roll some longbeards! Probably be tagged out in Alabama before the challenge starts, hope I can find 3 GA birds.

JoPa

Good morning! Looking forward to turkey season this year, I'm in Burke county. Hope to get us a few birds for the challenge.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
How u been mtstephens18 , glad to see u made it back , good luck this season !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Been good brother how about yourself? I wasn't planning on playing but I saw they needed a couple more people. I always enjoyed it

Been great , as long as we all having fun , that's the main thing, and as long as Kmac is here we ain't got nothing to worry about lol , hope u have a good season

mossyoakpro

This is gonna be a tough one for me...no birds on any of my farms unless they show up soon. Looks like a lot of miles this season to out of state areas to get my killing done.

I did pick up a new tract in Florida so I will be down there next weekend for the opener...

mtstephens18

This is gonna be a tough one for me...no birds on any of my farms unless they show up soon. Looks like a lot of miles this season to out of state areas to get my killing done.

I did pick up a new tract in Florida so I will be down there next weekend for the opener...

I hear ya. I'm gonna get to see how a normal man hunts this year. I'm on dayshift now for the first time in 10 years so I'll be working thru the week leaving only afternoons, Saturday's and after church on Sunday's to hunt. When I was on night shift I would go in the mornings after work so I'm gonna have to readjust. Plus I got a youngun on the way so I gotta get my huntin in now because my deer season is shot!

mtstephens18

By the way guys my name is Matt. I will be hunting a mixture of public and my club. I hunt mostly public because I am 5 miles from lots of wma and national forest

JoPa

Hello Matt, name's Gary here. Hope we do well in this thing. I ran up to my lease yesterday to do a few things around camp, drove out to the woods early this morning. I heard one gobble where I usually see birds and I heard another one in the next county. That was it. May have a chance to go one day early next week to scout around. At least it was starting to dry out a little, we have been flooded the past couple of months.