Team 3 "The Intimidators"

hotamighty

I saw a good gobbler late yesterday afternoon. He was about 300 yards off the hunting club and across a dirt road with 8 hens. He was a good sized bird with a long beard. I have called birds in from around that same area before so maybe next weekend I can do it again. My other 2 places are dry as a bone! Not even a hen.

deast1988

Headed out now :banana::banana::banana: here's to hope they speaking

hotamighty

I'm heading out too. Gonna listen and hope they are at least in hearing distance of our newest lease. Keepin my fingers crossed! Good luck. Maybe y'all will find em!

deast1988

Heard 1 gobble twice. Within a few hundred yards of my ground blind I put up yesterday.

hotamighty

I heard 2 birds gobble several times off the back side of the property. I think maybe in calling distance. Rode over to the other hunting club and saw 3 long beards across the road on the neighbors property. They will be a maybe. My son-in-law just came home and said he saw 7 in a field right here at the house. All good signs but no definite ringers yet.

liv2bowhunt

One of the four birds I had hangin around at end of deer season flopped sat afternoon by one of my buddies sons! 1 3/16" 1 1/16" Spurs 11" beard weighed 21.5 lbs! Good bird for a first if I'd say so!

Latest posts