Team 3 "The Intimidators"

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
If this team gets there stuff together we all maybe in tr.......
O never mind just seen 88. :)

deast1988

I'm in sup guys lets do dis.

liv2bowhunt

I'll be kicking my season off next weekend in Alabama but if I knock one down it won't count towards the challenge. Got to get em while I can though with a baby due May 2! So hopefully I can contribute on my end before then.

deast1988

I'm open on team name, I'll be Putnam, Jasper, Newton, one trip to Worth maybe in the books for this season.

hotamighty

Any team name is fine with me. I always liked the number 3 (Intimidator). I'll be hunting mostly in Berrien. Maybe a couple of the WMA hunts around this area too. Liv2bowhunt, your baby is due on my birthday! Pretty good day if I do say so myself!! Lol

deast1988

Intimidator works for me

deast1988

Got a nice ring to it,

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yall got me shaking in my snake boots with that name :hair:

Good luck 88

deast1988

Ole Ksmack creepin around spreading his blessings on us.

hotamighty

He's trying to learn some secrets for killin turkeys. I heard he likes shootin at stumps and such as that! Lol

deast1988

I'll be listening at daylight in the morning. Have 5 trail cams out. Carrying a blind with me. I'll best determine my spot place my blind. Blind is for a spot saver not sure what the hunting pressure will be like but I've seen them in the food plots last few weeks. New Club, so blind is for that hey man where you goin. I have a spot general area to say.

hotamighty

That's what I heard kmckinnie! Said it was dead as a doornail when you got to it. Didn't even have to finish it off! I'm gonna go listen in the morning myself. My son, son-in-law, and myself got a new lease last deer season. Saw a big flock of turkeys on it last month. Gonna see if they are still hangin around. When I finish there, I'm gonna go to the other lease I'm in and see what's happening there. I've killed some good birds there in the past but they are hard to get.

liv2bowhunt

Got on a bird this morning in bama. Went the opposite way gobblin as he went, circled on him and gobbled twice headed the other direction so circled again and he shut up! Not exactly sure where he was! Headed back to truck and jumped him 5 yds off the rd 150 yds from the truck after I walked probably 3 John brown miles!

deast1988

I slept in, but just looked through 5 memory cards. Got birds on 3, I'll listen in the morning. Hens on one camera gobblers with ladies on other 2.