kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
20dewBreaker12
SpinnerBait
Charr Dad

Last edited:

Spinnerbait

I live in Macon but hunt all over. I am planning on starting in bama. Also going to Nebraska in late April. In between I'll hunt jones, monroe, jasper, Hancock, Lee and pickens counties and probably a few others as well. How bout you dewbreaker?

CharrDad

Hey, guys. Todd, reporting for duty. I live in the north Atlanta suburbs.

I'll be hunting Jeff Davis county ,telfair,and possibly making a trip to Laurens county to hunt beaver CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored wma

CharrDad

I'll be hunting NW South Carolina quite a bit this season with a few stops at Sheffield WMA in Paulding county. Let's try to get together for a hunt or two...

CharrDad

Here's my cell# in case y'all want to communicate via text or voice. 678-447-3665. I'll be hitting the woods early Monday morning (3/20) in SC for the opener. Good luck out there. I'll give some thought to a team name.

Shoot man I'm about to shoot you a text..... I thought we could use out of state birds?

CharrDad

I hunted SC on Monday and Wednesday but wasn't able to connect. I heard limited gobbling from the roost and almost no chatter on the ground. Chased a few, but didn't find any that wanted to play.

I went and listened this morning ....didnt seem very promising but I do have a game plan for the morning