Team 4 “ Natural Born Killers”

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Very nice bird and great pics. Congratulations!!!!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Dang it's quiet in this thread!!! Did I tell you I showed my turkey pictures to my Mom today? She said I was beautiful and my boyfriend takes good pictures... She liked my turkey too :)

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
One thing about it mom is right. Trying to find some birds to help us out. Met a gentleman that loves deer hunting but could care less about turkeys. He told me to come on down and hunt his place he had a few birds. Think I will be heading his way this weekend.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
That sounds real nice. Always nice when someone offers to let you hunt their place, especially if they don't turkey hunt! Good luck!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I'll be trying to squeeze in a few hunts before we leave next week. It's tough this week because my grandchildren have spring break and you know where they want to be. Right here with me in the woods :)

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Well the season seems to be getting better. Hens starting to go to nest and the boys are looking for love. Trey stick with it the ones you have will be getting lonely soon. If I can help you in anyway just let me know. I bet Debbie is having a great time in New Mexico right now. They have snow on the ground out there. Maybe she will harvest her a few nice birds out there. Will be getting back out there soon. Taking a few days off just to sleep in after getting up every morning. Lord blessed me with two nice ones for us. Good luck to you both!!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I'm having the time of my life. Tagged out in NM on my first 2 Merriams. We're headed through Colorado to Kansas going after Rio's! Absolutely amazing. I've seen my first Merriams, first mule deer, first elk, first antelope!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Awesome Debbie. Enjoy yourself and keep filling your tags. Living life to the fullest!!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Wow congrats beagler on the 9pt!!! That's an impressive bird!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Wow congrats beagler on the 9pt!!! That's an impressive bird!!

Thanks sea trout. I wish I could find one 20+ lbs with 12'' beard and 1.5'' spurs. Never killed one that big but still looking.

sea trout

Thanks sea trout. I wish I could find one 20+ lbs with 12'' beard and 1.5'' spurs. Never killed one that big but still looking.

I know of 3 birds in that size range! I've been letting small birds walk this year tryin to get these big old henned up bonus birds. I'ts a new way of hunting for me. Definetly a big challenge!! Fun yet frustrating. This contest the past couple years has really changed my outlook on turkey hunting. Normally I would've limited out weeks ago on 2 year olds and jakes. But now the GON challenge has me learning how to hunt these older birds.
Congrats and Good luck on yer next one!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I know of 3 birds in that size range! I've been letting small birds walk this year tryin to get these big old henned up bonus birds. I'ts a new way of hunting for me. Definetly a big challenge!! Fun yet frustrating. This contest the past couple years has really changed my outlook on turkey hunting. Normally I would've limited out weeks ago on 2 year olds and jakes. But now the GON challenge has me learning how to hunt these older birds.
Congrats and Good luck on yer next one!

Those old bigguns are certainly rewarding!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
If yall wanna chime in on a team name I'm good with about anything. We just a bunch of Natural Born Killers anyway!!
Wildcard coming up... I killed my second Georgia bird this morning. You're not going to believe this, another triple beard! Should be at least a 9 pt. bird! God has surely blessed me this season :)

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Goodness you just been shooting them up this season. New Mexico,Kansas and GA been good to you this year. Congratulations Debbie!!!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Goodness you just been shooting them up this season. New Mexico,Kansas and GA been good to you this year. Congratulations Debbie!!!
Thank you! Just trying to live up to that team name :) It's been an awesome season.

sea trout

Tomboy Boots congrats on that wildcard bird he is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job on your success this season!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Tagged out in Georgia yesterday morning! I'm tagged out in the contest too so can't enter him. 21 lb. 11 oz., over a 12" beard and 1 1/16" spurs :) It's time to go fishing!

gobbler71.jpggobbler71d.jpggobbler71e.jpg