Team 4 “The PARTY Team”

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Not my fault that’s for dad gum sure......hope to change that real soon::;

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
This virus has about cleaned the lakes out also !

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Hope y'all doin great!!!
Congrats on a fine bird fello party man kmac!!!
I just got back from 6 days of huntin in Tennesse.... WOW mishap after mishap I just don't get it!!!
Day one I sat up against one of my favorite lucky old cedars in the mornin. Heard some gobblers but they didn't come to my calls. No big deal, just went to friends house and partied. Well the rest of the trip was just a fluster buster with walking too close and birds gettin bumped, leaving cause we don't think they're coming then find out they were almost there as they run away. Shoulda sat on this side but sat on that side kinda week NON STOP!!! Couldn't catch a break. Did have a great time!
I'll hunt around the house before work when I can!!!
Good luck!!!

sea trout

Ahhh ha ha ha .... it was a REAL realistic week of humble turkey hunting. I kept hearing the Johny Cash song over and over in my head "you can run on for a long time run on for a looong time, run on for a looong time..... sooner or later God'll.... cut you down"

sea trout

I was TRYing hard to find some turkeys!
IMG_0646.jpg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Think it’s fishing season then.
I checked out Allatoona this am via boat and caught 4 spotted bass but heard no gobblin.....at least the fish were biting. Gonna go somewhere in the am, not even sure where.....probably paulding.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Just got back and FINALLY heard an afternoon gobble! I called him in to about 15 yards, but he put it in reverse as soon as he showed himself.......I never got a shot:banginghe

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Just got back and FINALLY heard an afternoon gobble! I called him in to about 15 yards, but he put it in reverse as soon as he showed himself.......I never got a shot:banginghe
Jinxed ?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I may get out of the boat and sit a few spots on Allatoona next week.......I saw some really pretty woods out there. I got to work on my set up for sure. To decoy or not also comes in to the equation. I like the idea of a distraction so I’ll take something next time but hide it More, instead of having it out in the open.
I have almost enough spotted bass in the freezer for a fish fry my size.....just need two more and we’re good to get the grease hot. Besides, there killing a spook right now:rockon: