Team 4 “The PARTY Team”

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Way to go partner......boy y’all been picking up my slack!

Wayne D Davis

Way to go partner......boy y’all been picking up my slack!
It was good to finally meet you man. I went back to the oaks i had planned on with no sightings. About a half hour before dark I slipped out the road bed around the field rather walk out the creek. You probably don't want to hear this but if you was where I think you was this morning. ( the ditch that extends from the field and goes half way back up that hill towards the road?) I busted 3 off the roost there coming out. Seriously. You would have been on top of them. Any luck at Webster?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
It was good to finally meet you man. I went back to the oaks i had planned on with no sightings. About a half hour before dark I slipped out the road bed around the field rather walk out the creek. You probably don't want to hear this but if you was where I think you was this morning. ( the ditch that extends from the field and goes half way back up that hill towards the road?) I busted 3 off the roost there coming out. Seriously. You would have been on top of them. Any luck at Webster?

The hen was waiting for me at the gate! I got out of the truck and shewed her away........

I jusT got Back from an afternoon sit again but saw or heard nothing.

Probably hit PF again Friday but I get off work at 7 Am so it’ll be a late start. Gonna go back to the same place. Love sitting in that ditch and seeing that buck first thing was awesome!

Wayne D Davis

The hen was waiting for me at the gate! I got out of the truck and shewed her away........

I jusT got Back from an afternoon sit again but saw or heard nothing.

Probably hit PF again Friday but I get off work at 7 Am so it’ll be a late start. Gonna go back to the same place. Love sitting in that ditch and seeing that buck first thing was awesome!
Hunting all day tomorrow then from midday Friday after a few hours work in Atl

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Good job party team!!!!! I sure did enjoy it!!!!
Glad to be on a team where evryone tried and stayed in touch!!! That was fun!!!
Party on party team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I had a blast guys thanks for taking me with you! I learned so much, I just hope I don’t forget it all:bounce:

PARTY ON:rockon: