Team 4 “The Widow Makers” !!!!!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yes sir Richard. Good times for sure. I guess we're going to head back down tomorrow. Weather is supposed to be good and a buddy of mine (TnT)and his wife will be there. I'll try and put him on a bird and see if I can close out the season with a good one

stonecreek

Called in 2 big Jakes in the wind yesterday afternoon right after 7pm. If they make it will be real nice next year. Went back this morning and for the first time did not hear a gobble. Super quite morning. Enjoyed the sunrise tho. Richard

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I got a report from my club of no gobbles heard. We're loading up now to head down. Hoping for a bonus point bird.

Johnny 71

Junebug
I heard two or three hens this morning, and that was it, hoping things get going around here

stonecreek

Made a morning hunt. Good gobbling off roost had a decent bird pitch down about 100 yards out. But he wasn't buying what I was selling. Not sure if he was a companion bird to the one last week but stalled at 80 yards and then 2 Jakes showed up and did what they tend to do. Aggravated everything. Pretty sunrise tho. Going again Monday afternoon. Richard

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Me and TnT were on birds Saturday morning. Walked up under some hens and almost boogered our hunt. We worked 2 different birds with no luck. I went back to the same spot this morning and heard as many as 8 different birds. I set up one of the ones we got on Saturday but he decided the real hens sounded better and went with them. They gobbled good this morning

Johnny 71

Junebug
I went this weekend but I didn’t hear the first gobble, seen some hens, but no Easter turkeys for me, still great times, watching the sun rise in the mtns is a heck of a consolation

stonecreek

Mature afternoon bird and yes I wore shorts.
2v354c1.jpg

posted up just a couple strands short on beard. Done till next week cuz work. Good luck guys. Richard

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Good deal Richard. Congrats. I may get back down to my club Thursday evening. We'll finish a job today and waiting on concrete to get poured.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Awesome pic Richard, that baby’s smile is what its all about

stonecreek

That's my buddy. Cant wait to take her in a couple years. The other grand baby's live in Atlanta and think PaPa is weird!

stonecreek

Thanks was tickled to harvest this one. Got a week of work ahead so good luck to all. Got this one on video EXCEPT the kill shot. Did not realize he had slipped out of camera range. I normally film with a decoy set up and did not use one on this bird and he had ranged slightly out of camera view. Richard

Johnny 71

Junebug
Done some scouting today, hopefully find one this weekend, looks like rain and cold weather, so we’ll see

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We decided to take a weekend off. Weathers not going to be great anyhow. I'll be back after them next weekend

stonecreek

Tagged out on Friday the 13th. This gobbler hammered in the dark, gobbled another 25 times before he flew down and another 75 times in next 2.5 hours finally shut up and came in. Blessed to harvest number 3 bird with wingbone from bird #1. Good season. Go get em guys.
21kark4.jpg