Team 4 “The Widow Makers” !!!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Mguthrie
Stone Creek
Johnny71

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Johnny 71

Junebug
Hey guys, looking forward to a great season, I will pm my number to y’all , for easy communication

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'm sorry Kmac put me on your team Johnny. Hopefully I'll make a turkey or 3 flop on the ground this year

Johnny 71

Junebug
Going to be fun Mike, if we don’t fine enough turkeys by May, we’ll go to kmacs and shoot the ones he’s got pinned up

stonecreek

Johnny, Sent you a PM. Hunt the family farm on the east side of Sumter County. Had a couple trail cameras out and pulled the cards last week. Hope these stick around. Richard
1zwye6w.jpg

2ujs4kh.jpg

Johnny 71

Junebug
Do y’all want a team name? If so thro some ideals out there, then we will let Kenny know

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Nice pics. I'm putting some cameras back out this weekend. Team name? Gobbler gitters? The widow makers?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I got sick yesterday and couldn't make it down to the Club. Still feeling bad. I know where the birds are at our club. We've got 3000 acres to roam on.

stonecreek

Been seeing a pile in the fields. They still grouped up a good bit and listened this morning and last weekend. Fair amount of gobbling. Got cameras out and my 2 go to spots are dead. Don't know why but have harvested more birds there than anywhere else. My third spot still got a gaggle coming thru regular pulled the card to day had about 160 pics from this week.
o8w3rd.jpg

f57drr.jpg

2crprnc.jpg

Johnny 71

Junebug
My bloods starting to boil, it’s turkey killing time!!!