Team 5- "Limb Hangers"

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Howdy fellas. This gonna be some fun for us all. Looking forward to it!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
You killers can decide on the team name. I'm good with about anything. I'm just ready for the season to start.Got some gobbling in a couple different spots so it looks to be a good season!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
This looks like a great team , good luck to y'all , Beagler how did your Alabama rabbit hunt go , was some great weather besides the wind !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Ant is was ok. The guys I met up with had fun but food poison from the night before had me a lil under the weather.

Kmac ....facepalm:facepalm:facepalm: Not sure about you sometimes.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I'm sure he will check in by 20th.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
That's certainly a fitting name Heath.I hope everything we shoot has bonus spurs on them. With a name like that we need some pics of them hanging from some limbs!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Heath riding around over the weekend I drove up on 2 strutters, 5 Jake's and 6 hens. Always good to see your potential before the season starts! If Kmac finds out about my Jake's my potential for next yr will be gone.

Attachments

• Effect_20170313_093153.jpg
    Effect_20170313_093153.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 244

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Welcome to the challenge Jim. Looking forward to all us laying em down this season. Not sure if you have played before but If you have any questions please ask and we will help anyway we can!! I got your PM and have your number locked in.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Fellas I will be out checking my places and some others this weekend. Taking a buddy this weekend to try and get him one also so hopefully there will be some action going on.