Team 5- "Limb Hangers"

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Jim and Heath I don't know about you two but I'm itching to get some birds on the ground. After taking my buddy this past weekend and hearing them gobble and calling one in the fever has set in and I need to pull the trigger to ease the anxiety. Saturday can't get here quick enough!

hrstille

We're getting ready for Saturday. I been putting some miles on the truck. Checking birds all over the place.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Going in the morning to see if I can find some at a new spot. Found one yesterday behind the house prancing around for the girls. Things are looking good!

hrstille

We got to tighten up a little. I've been slacking lately. I want to win this thing boys

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Well gentlemen we've had a good season. Congrats Heath on some nice birds. Jim and I will try and finish up filling our tags. Certainly enjoyed the competition with you guys!

hrstille

Man I've had a blast this season. Thank y'all for having me on the team. I really enjoyed it guys. Let me know if y'all pass through my neck of the woods, we'll chase a bird.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Filled my 3rd tag today fellas. Heard so many birds this morning I can certainly say I hated to see it end. One of my best seasons in many years. Looking forward to next year.

hrstille

Thanks Kmac. I hope next season is as good as this on has been. We have some great guys on this team. I really enjoyed the contest. Maybe we can hold everyone off for another week.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Yesterday was last day for entries so they will get things together and announce all the final stuff.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
More luck than skill that's for sure. How in the world I killed them birds with a squealing hen is beyond me.:huh: Thanks for letting me borrow it kmac.?

hrstille

The good Lord blessed me with dumb birds this season. If these birds had any sense I'd be 0 for 2017.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
The squealing hen is my go to call, it didn't work to good this season though, I think I need to get me a new one!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
The squealing hen is my go to call, it didn't work to good this season though, I think I need to get me a new one!

Next season I'm going fanning for the big ones.:bounce:

Toddmann

Team 5 congrats on on your 1st place finish. I have completed 6 strikers (3 black walnut & 3 cedar.) 1st place gets to pick which set their team would like. The other set will go to 2nd place team.

Attachments

• FullSizeR-3.jpg
    FullSizeR-3.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 39

hrstille

Man those look great. Either will be fine with me. Whatever the other guy want is fine with me