Team 5 The world Famous “ STRUT BUSTERS”

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
DLH Woodstock
benelliBUCK
jharrell

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

DLH_Woodstock

Hey Guys
I just found out what team I am assigned to. Sorry I'm late!

I was down watching two birds on Friday. How about y'all

benelliBUCK

watched two long beards strut around with two jakes trying to gobble and some hens yesterday morning, maybe they will stick to the same script Saturday morning.

DLH_Woodstock

I'll be stopping by my camp on Thursday morning and seeing what's talking. I can't hunt this weekend up here but I will be traveling with gear and gun.
I still like the name Strut Busters so if you and Jharrell are good with that I say lets go for it.

DLH_Woodstock

Went down to the camp today and saw two gobblers. One was really nice bird probably four years old. Hoping I get a chance at him next week when I get back home.

Have y’all seen anything?

benelliBUCK

[/attach] finally got it done friday morning. yall let me know ill post them in the week two kill threat

Attachments

• IMG_6542.jpg
    IMG_6542.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 43

DLH_Woodstock

D9428033-6D19-487F-8B3D-903B42CA2469_zpsv0vtexge.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

DLH_Woodstock

127B2021-E6AC-4CB5-98EB-89B86E3D454F_zpsi5wi92xt.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is what happens when you shoot a bird walk. I missed the hear and shot the beard off. No it's not beard rot! I picked up a hand full of beard off the ground and I'm still crying. facepalm::banginghe:banginghe

Last edited: