Team 6 “Breast Busters “

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Seatrout
Spinnerbait
donblfihu

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
:cool: How bout it guy's!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

donblfihu

I'm ready for some fun,my favorite season.

sea trout

What's up guys!
I'm headed to the club tonight and will be there all weekend.
I don't have computer access or nuthin down there so I'll be away from the forum for few days.
If y'all wanna come up with a name for our team that's cool.
I was thinkin "Breast hunters", if that's too silly for y'all then that's cool. Y'all can pick what ever name y'all want and I'm good with it.
Good luck gentleman!!!!!!

Spinnerbait

I don’t care about a team name so that works for me. Where are y’all from and where do you hunt?
I live in Macon and hunt all over. I’m going to Bama and maybe Florida and or Tennessee. In ga I’ll hunt Monroe, jones, jasper, lee and Pickens counties with probably a few more sprinkled in. I hope to get my 9 yr old boy his first bird this wknd but the weather isn’t looking too good.

sea trout

I'm in Commerce. I hunt a little here in Banks co and up above me in Habersham co a little. I hunt mostly at the club in Wilkes co. We camp there with family and friends and have a big time. Usually once a spring I'll go hunt Claibourne co Tennessee for a long weekend.
I'll be leavin early tomorrow I guess to head to the club. I'll try to hear some birds and get camp ready for the family to arrive. I'm takin my 9 yr old boy huntin there this weekend. He's still after his first bird. I hope a biggun comes and stands still for us!
Good luck to you and you boy this weekend also, hope y'all get one!

donblfihu

Doesn't matter to me either, I'm not worried about the name, Breast Hunters it is.

sea trout

chad said to tell y'all he got a 5pt bird this morning. Pictures taken. thanks.

donblfihu

Congrats Chad way to get us started can't wait to hear your story and see that bird posted.

sea trout

saturdays bird

Here's saturdays birds pictures.
I couldn't get any bonus points out of him.
9" beard 1" spurs
He'll be 5 points if we want to post him. If so he needs to go up before the end of Wednesday....I think.... we have 5 days after the kill to post him. I think.
But he was a fat one! Buffalo strips for Easter weekend!
I'm gonna try around the house the next few mornins.
Good luck guys!

Attachments

• 5405.jpg
    5405.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 5406.jpg
    5406.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 5407.jpg
    5407.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 236

donblfihu

Nice bird Chad pics look great I'd say post him in the kill thread. Congrats now tell us the story.

sea trout

Ok I'll post him tonight!
We took my son there a week ago for youth hunt and some gobblers were roostin right there at the creek. They had some hens amounst em, and they wouldn't come off the hens. They ended up crossing the property line and were gone.
I went there this past saturday and there was just that one gobbler there. No hens no other gobblers that I could hear. So that one bird was lonely. He gobbled his head off and when he flew down he run right to me. Actually even passed me at 40 yards to my left. And I shoot left handed so I wasn't gettin a shot. Then I moved around the tree a little bit and he heard the leaves rattle. So he turned and came runnin right at me. Fanned out at 35 yards. It was fast and it was pretty.
I like them lonely birds!

donblfihu

Don't get no better than that one of those comeback birds. He was going so fast he had to comeback and get the hot hen and got hot lead instead. Way to go Chad that's what it's all about.

Spinnerbait

Awesome hunt. I agree post him up if you haven’t already. I just got back from Bama. I’ve had a tough go so far. I’ve hunted every day so far and the weather has been a challenge.

sea trout

Same here, tough weather for gobbler huntin.
Forecast looks better comin up. High pressure and sunshine!
I'll be able to hunt around the house Friday before work. Maybe they'll be ready to play!
Good luck guys!