Team 6 “Breast Busters “

donblfihu

Congrats spinnerbait, I'm waiting on daylight now, maybe they'll gobble this morning

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Good job Spinner bait!!!!!!!

sea trout

Good job and nice beard on that guy!
I got a jake with my 7 yr old daughter over this Easter campin trip.
I took his pictures so if we need him in the end for wild card he'll be ready.
I gotta work a bunch now and then I'll be goin to hunt Tennessee in a couple weeks.

sea trout

jake pics

If we end up a bird short in the end we can wild card him if we need.

Attachments

• 20180402_112524_resized.jpg
    20180402_112524_resized.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 20180402_112611_resized.jpg
    20180402_112611_resized.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 2018040295094026(0).jpg
    2018040295094026(0).jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 113

Spinnerbait

I killed one yesterday afternoon. Just your standard 2 year old. I'll get the pics posted up in a day or two.

sea trout

sweeeet!

donblfihu

Alright spinnerbait how about the stories to go with those birds. I went to my old stomping grounds onf last weekend called in a hen no gobbling. Went to wma this morning nothing, going to be cold in the morning.

Spinnerbait

The first bird was an awesome but quick hunt. I went to my lease and hunted there til 9 and didn't hear a bird. Left and went to my club, by the time I got there it was really windy. I caught a gap in the wind, hit the call and he cut me off. He snuck in behind me and luckily the wind and a ridiculous amount of cover let me get swung around to shoot him inside of 20 yards.
The second bird should have happened friday morning but I had a shotgun malfunction with a longbeard at 25 yards. That afternoon I saw one heading to an opening. I set up and blind called. 45 mins later I was about to leave when I saw him about 300 yards away. He walked and strutted all the way in and I shot him at 30.

donblfihu

Man that's great congrats I'm living off you guys killing those birds I'll find them may take me a little while.

sea trout

Great job gents!!!!
I'll hunt Tennessee this long weekend.
Ill be away from the forum but I hope to come back with fat gobblers! I'm hoping I can get a bonus pt bird

sea trout

It's nice! I'm lucky to have made friends in right places for it.
I had an apprentice in 2015 who was a duck hunter. He was in farrier school with an other duck hunter from Tennessee and they became best friends. While working every wednsday with this young man, all he talked about was duck hunting!! I'm not a duck hunter so I would talk about turkey hunting. Then he became interested in trying turkey hunting and his friend in Tennessee did also. The Tennessee kid has hundreds of acres of ol family cow farm. Surrounded by family and neighbors with hundreds and hundreds of acres of cow farms!!!! We went in 2016, most of them birds I don't think have ever been called to, and we killed 4 gobblers in 3 days. Called in another 4 or so. Them boys got hooked and it's on again this year!!!

sea trout

Chad got a 9pt bird this morning. pictures taken.

donblfihu

Wwwwwhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeee Chad's the big bird killer congrats buddy. Let's see those pics I haven't seen one that scores that high. Take lots of pics

Last edited:

sea trout

chad said to tell y'all he got a 5pt. bird this morning. pictures taken.

donblfihu

WTG Chad congrats on another bird and having success in Tennessee