Team 6 “Breast Busters “

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Thanks guys!!!
I almost got another one up there this mornin!
It was snowin on me while huntin this mornin. That was a first for me! I was callin a bird that gobbled good from the roost. He gobbled a few times, about 5 to 10 minutes apart, on the ground and each time he was closer. Then I quit hearin him. I actuall never heard him again. 2 1/2 hours was all I could handle. I was thinkin of packin to head home, thinkin my butt was tired of sittin on that slope. And it was chilly. I got up to leave and there he was like 45 or 50 yards out. He jumped and flew away. Lucky sucker!!!

Will post pics of the 2 kills this evenin.
Good luck gents!!

sea trout

My friends have some beautiful farms to hunt
2018041495084122.jpg

My biggest bird of my life!!! 11 inch beard, 1 1/4 inch spurs! He was about to demolish "RAMBO" my decoy
IMG952006.jpg
2018041395072536.jpg
IMG952021.jpg

Got this fatso in the pourin rain Sunday!
2018041595073539.jpg

FINALLY!!!! Got a bird in to stand still enough, long enough in the open for my friend to shoot!!
2018041595131011.jpg

Snowin on last day
2018041695144715.jpg

Last edited:

donblfihu

Wow Chad great pics and now I understand why spinnerbait would be jealous of you getting to hunt Tennessee. Never knew how good the hunting is up there, what a monster that first bird is and the second one is great to. I'm still hunting haven't given up yet, I'm working tomorrow feeling terrible about not being able to hunt.

Last edited:

sea trout

Gonna have a mornin off on Friday!!!!
I'm pretty excited to try n put down my last Ga bird!
donblfihu it says you live in Ne ga...what town are you in?

sea trout

Everyone cool with me usin the wildcard spot? Anyone opposed?

Spinnerbait

Great job sea trout...you have had a great season. I finally killed #3 this afternoon. 6 point bird. I’ll get him entered in a day or two.

sea trout

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!

sea trout

I'm gonna head to club for the weekend. Gonna hunt with my son and my bro in law!! Gotta start tractor work this weekend for spring and summer food plots!!!
Hope y'all have good luck!!

donblfihu

Congrats to you two,great birds. I had a bird about 25yds away gobbling in my face but I couldn't see him through the brush. I'll be sitting close to there in the morning. I've got the last five days of season to hunt, this year hasn't been very good to me, I need one to make a mistake

sea trout

Man that sounds close!!!!!!!!! He's a lucky sucker!! You'll get him soon!!
This weekend was rough at the club! Birds weren't gobblin worth a darn! Couldn't get one to come in for my brother in law Fri or Sat. Couldn't get one to come in for my son this mornin.
Then after bein there all weekend using the trucks, we're packin up to leave and realize the 4wheelers behind camp had been stolen!! WOW what a head ache!! They were old and junky and barely worked anyway but still....it's a pain in the but!!! I guess I shouldn't have left them there, I know better than to expect everyone to leave stuff alone.
I'll be listinin out for the birds behind the house Mon and Teus before work. If they're crankin out I'll let y'all know!!
Good luck!!!

donblfihu

Heard him this morning but couldn't get him to work with me, I got 5 days to get him starting Friday. I hate a thief nothing lower than some one that takes what I've got. I know how you feel I had mine stolen Christmas morning 2 years ago.

sea trout

Been a pleasure to hunt for this team this spring!!!!
We all had a great attitude! I enjoyed chattin with y'all! Congrats on your success Spinnerbait!!! Very fine birds!!!!:cool:
Don I know you fought tooth and nail and followed my crazy butt up and down North Ga steep hills the last 2 days!
Wish one of those big ones would have came in for ya! All I know is that them birds are very dern lucky to get away from you this spring!!! Thanks a million for great lunch and great conversation!!!!:cheers:
I'd be pleased to run into y'all again in the future! Have a great summer!!!

donblfihu

Thank you teammates, you guys are the best. I don't believe I ever tried harder to kill a bird it just wouldn't happen.