Team #6

Buckerama

Well guys I got a double this mourning. Bad news is they both will be scored as jakes. I knew one was a jake but the other has a full fan and came strutting all the way to the decoys. They lined up perfect so i shot once and killed both. Once i got to him i noticed his beard is only 5 inches. Sorry guys. I tried. let me know if you want me to enter them. Btw this was on public land.

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
it still can be scored as a mature bird. you just have to show the full fan in the pics.

Buckerama

Really they both had full fans. almost 2 year olds. I guess they were born early last year. What you guys think?

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 134

sheetsrep

Hey Buckerama, Sorry man I posted a comment but not have hit the post button! The bigger one definitely looks like a mature bird to me. I would post that one for sure. I guess use your judgment on the other one. Congratulations one the double!

WESBULLDOGS

i have a 6 point Kansas Rio at 7 point Kansas Eastern. Yall want me to enter them?

WESBULLDOGS

Guys, i guess i have let yall down!! i cant get the pics to upload on here. I had no problems at GSN and my team is in first right now. I have tried for three days straight and i cant seem to make it happen. If you would like to see them they are on the kill thread at GSN. Sorry guys, ive killed 7 total now and have let you down.