Team 6

SCDieselDawg

Your call. It'll put us on the board with 5 points. Probably be able to use a wildcard later on to make up some points.

supert

i hear ya it puts us on the board I just had 3 birds with no hens come in on a b line after I soft yelped at them strutting right in front of my truck thought I was going to have to replace my passenger side window. Got busted when I moved I've seen 8 birds in the past 4 days these were the only ones not Henned up next couple of weeks should be awesome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 183

SCDieselDawg

I'm starting to think that there are no birds in my area. Didn't hear a single gobble from daylight till 10:30 and we covered 3.5 miles.

supert

Bird down fellas but not a bonus just a 2 yr old 9 3/4 beard 1" Spurs 5 point bird post it or not

SCDieselDawg

Fellas, I can't buy a gobble here in SC. Hunted with a buddy this morning on his lease and called in a pair of coyotes.

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Dang, the Russian judge got me!::ke:
Birds are being very stubborn around here, too. Keep at it, it's gone break loose here before long.

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Ain't been having much luck lately, birds ain't cooperating and getting to hunt as much as I usually do. Still hard at it though!

SCDieselDawg

Guys I got skunked this year. Hunted three different counties heard only one bird gobble. We covered more miles than ever before. Hunted new places, old places. Nothing seemed to come together for me this year. I apologize for being a let down. Season here in SC is over with this coming Thursday.