Team 6

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
I done tried to call in sum birds on that new game check thing but they won't answer me either, k.

SCDieselDawg

Glad to be on board with you guys. I'll admit I'm a rookie when it comes to the challenge, so bear with me as I learn.

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Glad to be on board with you guys. I'll admit I'm a rookie when it comes to the challenge, so bear with me as I learn.

This thing will be won by just a point or 2, so correct pics will be the key! Every year teams loose because of lost points or dq's. It will be even closer this year.

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
I'm going to use a newspaper for my date verification this year if I'm lucky enough to kill a bird. It gets frustrating sometimes with a phone or iPad.

SCDieselDawg

Fellas, I'm ready!! I shot my last 3D tournament for a while this morning. Heard a fella over the hill practicing his owl hoot. My ears perked up and my legs tensed up ready to strike out after the closest gobble. I lost all interest in my tournament after that. Didn't hear any gobbles but my heart was racing any way.

SCDieselDawg

Just got home from work. It's going to be a short night and a early morning. Good luck in the morning fellas. I'll be trying my best to give one a headache up my way.

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Both spurs were freshly broken off and couldn't make 6 strands hit the 10 inch line.