Team 7 “Heavy Weight # 7”

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Liv2bowhunt
ChrisClayto33
Foxdawg

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

foxdawg

Hey

That sounds good to me, either one of you ever took pics and turned in birds for this before? I have not but we need to name a captain to assure we do the pics right if we kill some. Also I live in the Dalton area and hunt in Hancock county.

chrisclayton33

I have not posted pics before I blanked the only other year I entered the challenge. I’m in tunnel hill and mostly hunt public land around the area.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Pictures are not that hard to figure out , that’s the easy part... I’m sure when it comes time someone on here will be glad to help

liv2bowhunt

I've entered birds in previous years. It's easier than it may seem. Post them here and we can come to an agreement before they go in the kill thread!

I'm in troup county. Hope to have a better season this year than the last two. Good luck to all!

liv2bowhunt

Hope y'all had better luck than me this mornin. Heard one fire off across the rd early. Silence around me. Two shots two parcels over on my side of the rd. Then shortly after shot in direction I heard bird earlier. Will try another tract tomorrow.

chrisclayton33

Heard several gobbles both mornings this weekend but they shut up right after they flew down both days. I got close to one this morning and he answered me twice after he hit the ground then went silent. I guess the hens took him away. The best is yet to come though the birds didn’t seem very fired up.

foxdawg

All Quiet

in Hancock County this weekend. Heard a couple birds way off Saturday, all had lock jaw Sunday. Will try again next weekend.

chrisclayton33

Killed a Jake this morning here’s the pics.

Attachments

• F7C9A1BD-DDD4-4B17-80C5-C49C5E633392.jpeg
    F7C9A1BD-DDD4-4B17-80C5-C49C5E633392.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 63
  • B9664FBA-67D6-434B-B141-9F3D4A563F20.jpeg
    B9664FBA-67D6-434B-B141-9F3D4A563F20.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 62