Team 8 ‘Short Spurs’

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What’s up turkey killers , just checking in , Toolmkr we are practically neighbors , Huck where u located ? Glad to have y’all , can’t wait to get started ! Just checking in .

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
What’s up turkey killers , just checking in , Toolmkr we are practically neighbors , Huck where u located ? Glad to have y’all , can’t wait to get started ! Just checking in .
You properly have already started

Just write 21 on paper and take pic. Easy !

antharper

Staff member
I like that idea , I can kill one bird and make me 3 papers with all different dates and I’ll be set !

toolmkr20

Glad to be part of the team Ant. Look forward to what you, Huck and myself can get done. I just hope I can contribute. I have some great prospects lined up but sealing the deal is always left up to chance, luck and the blessings of the good Lord. Here’s some that I hope to run into opening morning.

EAE6846B-7ED4-4AC6-A1DB-14709CD8962D.jpeg

antharper

Staff member
Not sure why it’s flipped. ?‍♂️?‍♂️
Me either , but it should be noisy in your spot , when Huck shows up we’ll exchange numbers and get us a little group text going if y’all want , that way we can share our pictures and make sure everything looks good to us all before we enter a bird , I was out on the lake at daylight and didn’t hear a peep , but I did bring home a bucket full of crappie

huckhgh

I'm here fellas and excited to be on this team! I'll be hunting Walton and Morgan counties mostly. Also has a couple quota hunts that I'm excited about.

Where will you guys be? Heard County?

Huck (770-366-9239)

antharper

Staff member
Good evening Huck, glad to have u , I’ll be hunting Troup mostly , also I’m in a lease in south ga , Coffee co. May go to lease for youth weekend and decide if I want to go back , my # is 706-616-8579 , congrats to your dad on his Florida bird !

antharper

Staff member
If y’all good with names y’all can give our team a name or we can be team 8

huckhgh

Good evening Huck, glad to have u , I’ll be hunting Troup mostly , also I’m in a lease in south ga , Coffee co. May go to lease for youth weekend and decide if I want to go back , my # is 706-616-8579 , congrats to your dad on his Florida bird !

Thanks! He was very excited because he got skunked last year and was beginning to wonder if they even had turkey down there. Haha

antharper

Staff member
Was at my (my daughters )best hunting spot today setting some traps and seen a fine sight , about 20 jakes and hens and 3 big strutters , going tomorrow and lightly disk up some chufa and hopefully my daughter connects on one this weekend , her last year hunting early , snapped a couple pictures with my phone 1D108481-06D3-4FD5-AB67-485F69ADDF13.jpegCC9DBB1F-7060-4600-97DF-5E964A2A4C2C.jpeg

toolmkr20

Good luck to y’all Ant. Gonna try to get my son on one myself on Saturday. Hopefully the rain will hold off.