Team 8 ‘Short Spurs’

huckhgh

I'll be "working" from "home" several days next week as well. My co-workers will be squirrels, crows, song birds and hopefully a loud gobby or 2! Haha

We're actually planning to hit some public ground Saturday and Sunday; then figuring out/adjusting our game-plan for Tuesday (3/24) and Thursday (3/26).

What days will you guys be able to hunt?

Huck

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Lol , I’m off April 3- 12 , if that isn’t enough time I’ll be on 2nd shift after that and can literally hunt every day if I want , have to be at work at 2:30pm , 2nd shift sux but I like it during hunting season

huckhgh

Y’all work during turkey season ?

I wouldn't call what I do in the office in the month of April "work." Haha, jk

Luckily, I have a flexible enough schedule and an incredible wife, so I can hunt a pretty decent amount.

toolmkr20

Mon-Fri 7a-4p work for me so mostly weekend hunting with some occasional evening hunts. Never had any luck with evening hunts though.

huckhgh

Mon-Fri 7a-4p work for me so mostly weekend hunting with some occasional evening hunts. Never had any luck with evening hunts though.

Oh, man! I've had some incredible evening hunts/success. If you know where they like to roost, you can slip inside their bubble and they get real curious.

I like to try to pace myself until that second week of April but it's going to be tough this year! Haha

Huck

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
It’s about time to get after em , I’m gonna have my daughter behind the gun , she said we wasn’t coming out of the woods until we kill one ! I told her it may get cold tomorrow night to bring her some warm clothes lol ! Hope y’all have a safe and successful hunt , I heard 3 this morning gobbling very good

huckhgh

Aight boys, we've given the other teams a heads start. Now it's time to play like we're behind! Haha

I'm going to hit some public ground in the morning and hopefully make an offer an ole gobby can't refuse!

Will keep yall posted...

Huck

toolmkr20

???

Attachments

• AE7BDC48-30B7-42FD-9A32-FAA615065109.jpeg
    AE7BDC48-30B7-42FD-9A32-FAA615065109.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 37C91B27-8FC3-4421-8456-FC0C46A9394F.jpeg
    37C91B27-8FC3-4421-8456-FC0C46A9394F.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 2