Team 8 “ Heavy Metal THUNDER !!!!”

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
dobenator
Haloutdoors
Jopa

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

JoPa

Howdy you all! Just twelve more days and I can stop dreaming about it and get out in the woods. Good luck!

dobenator

HEY Im Here Just been away from the page a while!!

dobenator

Had a long talk with a bird but he didn’t want to meet me face to face. I’ll get him in the morning if it ain’t raining!!

JoPa

Heard 3 but they would not come in, chased them for a little then quiet rest of the day. Hope rain holds off.

HalOutdoors

Sorry I haven’t been very active. Been working out of town. Hopefully I’ll be able to grab a bird in the morning

JoPa

I was out all day today, never heard a gobble. Back at it in the morning, good chance it will be raining. Good luck tomorrow.

JoPa

I shot one Sat morning, and I hope I can get the pics loaded. Nice big fat bird, beard was a little over 10" but only had inch spurs. Fun hunt. Let me see if I can post pics and you all tell me if I should put in the kill thread.

Attachments

• Turkey date.jpg
    Turkey date.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Turkey beard 2.jpg
    Turkey beard 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 48

dobenator

My entry

Hey Fellas.
will these pics work?
6 3/4" beard