Team 8 - "Roost Wreckers"

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Last year some people only had their date verification in one pic, be sure to include it in all pics, if it's not a bonus bird there will be 2 pics , 1 with you the bird and the news paper or whatever device you use, then the second with a close up of the turkey head and the date clearly visible , if the date is not clear the bird won't count, there is a good example in the example pic thread, the first two pics
If it s a bonus beard, you take the first two, then take a pic with the beard, they have to see both ends of the tape clearly with the date, pic one in the example pics of the beards is a good example, pic two is not a good example you can see the beard but not the date
Bonus spur is the same ,clear tape and clear date , like in the example pics
I'm sure you understood this already, but this is the biggest problem some people have, and if the pics aren't right they don't count

ACE3312

Heard a few on the roost and they shut up after one gobble on the ground heading the wrong direction...How did yall make out?

goob

nothing. every year for 3 years my property has turkeys on the same ridge on opening day, but nothing. i wonder if someone is feeding them. oh well ill try again on thurs morning!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Congratulations on a good bird!!