Team 8

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The best for last. My buddy is on this team. Don't let this compation get in our way. U have the 1st 3 shots or is it 4.
GL to Yall.

jrmcc

Looking forward to another great year. Been seeing plenty of birds and can't wait for opening day

vtdawg09

I have no preference of a team name, Heading to a buddies farm for opening weekend that has never been hunted for turkeys, but is loaded with em. Should make for a good opening weekend.

vtdawg09

Jrmcc where in NC are you at? Im going to school up at Va Tech right now so we should hook up together a weekend or two and get on some birds.

jrmcc

Im good with whatever for the team name. Im on the Nc Ga line so I can hunt in NC in Macon, Haywood, and Jackson county or drive 15-30 minutes and hunt in Georgia in Rabun, Towns, or Union county. Iv been really busy, but I should get to hunt 2-3 mornings a week. Got plenty of birds found in NC, but Im still looking for a few more in GA. Looking forward to a good year though.

vtdawg09

Atta boy. I say go ahead and enter em. I went this morning and had 5 gobbling on the limb. All across the swamp on another property. Had bad weather roll in and went back to the house

vtdawg09

went 0-4 this weekend, heard birds only on the Limb but called in a hen. Wasnt the best turkey hunting weather where I was. Should get better in the next couple of weeks.

Gator8em

Shadrick, do you torture your turkeys before you kill them? The first one looks like you chainsawed his head and the last one looks like its been waterboarded.