Team 9 “EYES GOBLIN”

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
How's it goin guys??

I got some activities with the family today. Then gonna spend a couple mornins huntin with the wife n kids over spring break,'m pretty sure I was on an older bonus pt bird mid week but he was henned up real bad. I got fed humble pie there for a few mornins straight! Maybe if hens spread out and go nest soon he'll come to me.
Got the Tennessee trip in a couple weeks!! Should be some big ones up there! I hope.

lungshot are ya havin any luck dude? Any close encounters at your spots?

Congrats on your birds coleman! Good job with the pics too! Are you sure that 1st one isn't 10 inch beard? You only need 3 strands on 10 to qualify. The pics look like it's real close!!!

sea trout

Cool
I got work today then will have a couple days off for spring break to hunt with the family. Supposed to have some rain those mornins but will still try. Maybe bonus birds will be freein up from hens at the club soon.
Then lotta work till Tennesse huntin trip next Thurs.
Good luck guys!

sea trout

46323.jpg
46319.jpg
46321.jpg
IMG952224.jpg
IMG952226.jpg
IMG952227.jpg
IMG952224.jpg
I think the spur pic looks great!
Beard pics were tough getting back far enough for 10 inch plus pickin up the date I hope they do good

sea trout

What say y'all?
I'll post him.........aaaaanybody on this team still with me?????????

sea trout

Good looking bird , congrats !
Thanks man!
Plus as an added bonus on the way home from Tenn we stopped in Gatlinburg and got more shine!!!!!!
Hope you keep havin good luck too man!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Tennessee always pays off for you. Congrats

sea trout

How bout it team 9 anyone still after em???!!!
I'm gettin a hunt in before work now and then, been holdin out for bonus pt birds and it's been tough! I've stayed off the trigger on one beard rot tom, one 2 yr old and some jakes. I'm guessing now the beard rot tom, knowing my luck, had 1 1/2 spurs. He was a big bird I hope I don't regret that May 16th.
I've got a couple big birds I'm after. One is close to home, he's down to just 1 or 2 hens now leading him away from me. Another big one at the club was henned up earlier but I aint hunted him in a few weeks.
Been bringin my 10yr old son with me on weekends to get his first any legal gobbler. Wow that's been hard! I don't understand why I can't even get a lone jake to stand still in front of my boy for few seconds!! Frustrating when they come stand 15 yards in front of me when I'm by myself.
It's all been fun no matter what! Hope y'all havin fun too good luck!!