Team Bipolar

BowanaLee

Now you can start crying. 2nd upgrade is on the tail gate. Another to follow.

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Boys I'm on em but I'm not seeing a sure enough upgrade. That dink scored good. :bounce:
The 9 pt in the 1st 2 pics escaped with his life when the perfect wind shifted. I zoomed on the 1st pic and he had split brows but length is in question ? He skirted me through the funnel and went tword my other 2 properties. Got plenty of video but no shot.
2nd two bucks are almost twins. One has kickers on back of his bases but length and number is in question. The other has a short brow and may be a 7 pt. Hes the most visible in daylight too. Don't want to shoot him. :cry:
Just letting you know I'm on em. Just gotta close the deal on the right one.

Attachments

• 021 resized.jpg
    021 resized.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 577
  • 019 resized.jpg
    019 resized.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 583
  • 017 resized.jpg
    017 resized.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 583
  • 026 resized.jpg
    026 resized.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 553
  • 216 resized.jpg
    216 resized.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 615
Just come south Lee! You can hunt my Death Valley stand. The 9pt and 10pt are both back working the area.image.jpeg

BowanaLee

I've had a few big jobs holding me back. Seeing the housing industry crashed, I cant complain about money. I'm ready to hunt now though. I have a few tricks to try. Going in early Sat and finding or making a new entry trail to hunt where I never have. Its where they hid from me last year and where I found my # 1 bucks shed. I should be able to hunt every afternoon for a while. They're getting hungry, we'll see ? :)

BowanaLee

Stopped short of making a new trail when I saw an old woods road with scrap after scrape after scrape. It lead to the tree I passed that good 8 pt from.
I set up a camera and bent some saplings out of the way, ended up poking myself in my shooting eye. Can't see good enough to shoot. facepalm: :bounce:

kbuck1

Stopped short of making a new trail when I saw an old woods road with scrap after scrape after scrape. It lead to the tree I passed that good 8 pt from.
I set up a camera and bent some saplings out of the way, ended up poking myself in my shooting eye. Can't see good enough to shoot. facepalm: :bounce:

Way to go.

Hope your eye gets better soon

BowanaLee

BowanaLee

They're scraping crazy here too but its at night.
I'm on a few decent bucks. Don't know if they'll be an upgrade though. We haven't met in person yet. We may never meet ? :huh: facepalm:

Attachments

• 087 resized.jpg
    087 resized.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 434

BowanaLee

I missed !

I missed this one today. facepalm: :cry: :huh: :banginghe
Oh well, he wasn't an upgrade anyway. :rofl:
A short clip is on my facebook page.

Attachments

• 375 resized.jpg
    375 resized.jpg