Team six

bowbuck

Hey guys, welcome all team six members. Can't wait to see what we capture.

Eaglebluffer

Hey guys, last year our team posted individual photos to our own private GON album. As long as we are listed as friends on each other's profile, we can look at each other's albums. I have added our team members to my friend list.... just click on my profile and you will see a private album called Team 6. Click on the album and you can view a couple of my pictures. I'll do whatever you guys like, but by keeping our photos semi-secret until the end, they seem to have a little more impact at vote time. Any interest?

Last edited:

bowbuck

sounds like a plan to me. Glad you got that set up. How do you want to go about picking photos each week. Put them up and pick or everyone get their 2 best or something else. I'm not picky one way or the other whatever works best for everyone else.

Eaglebluffer

... me either. If we use the albums, individual photos can be named within each others album. We could vote on with 8 to use or just rotate who wants to pick their fav 8 each week. If I submit what I think are my best two, someone else on our team might think one or more of the other pictures in my album are better. If someone has 8 great photos, I certainly wouldn't want a couple of mine to have to be used at the expense of not using the best 8.

preston h

I am going to add our team to my friends list today. when it comes to the photos that we pick I'm not picky ether just want to have fun. This is going to be my first year doing this so what ever we need to do just let me know and I will do it.

Eaglebluffer

got my cam out of the woods yesterday, how do i put the pics up on my album ?

Click on your profile. You should see a link to the lower right called "albums" or "add albums". When you click on this link it should allow you to create an album and mark it "private", meaning only your friends can see it. Once you have created and named your album, you can click on it and it will give you the option to upload pictures. When you click on upload, you can browse to anywhere on your computer that you have stored pictures. The only thing you may need to do other than this is make sure your pictures are no larger than 1000x1000. Hope this helps.

deerslayer11

Click on your profile. You should see a link to the lower right called "albums" or "add albums". When you click on this link it should allow you to create an album and mark it "private", meaning only your friends can see it. Once you have created and named your album, you can click on it and it will give you the option to upload pictures. When you click on upload, you can browse to anywhere on your computer that you have stored pictures. The only thing you may need to do other than this is make sure your pictures are no larger than 1000x1000. Hope this helps.

will do, check it out in a little while