Tennessee / Kentucky (2020)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Kentucky manhandling UT right now, 24-7 in the 3rd. Last checked, the UT QB had 3 picks, and 2 taken to the house! I bet Bucky's done thrown the remote through the TV! :ROFLMAO:

GO BLUE!

Silver Britches

It's now 27-7 facepalm:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Kentucky at Tennessee :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Silver Britches

Man, Kentucky destroyed Tennessee 34-7. I bet a lot of people are now starting to question that recent contract extension for Pruitt. And honestly, I don't see how in the world he deserved it. But, they can certainly keep him, for all I care.

I bet this is Slayer right about now. :rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Pssssst, notice there’s no Auburn thread today.
Oh, Vols are still awful.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Believe auburn and tennessee gonna swap coaches.

BuckNasty83

That was the first time in my life I seen KY beat TN in Knoxville...... Horrible everywhere. I think the team gave up after they seen no change at QB. Bailey's first throw was nice. He should have been put in before halftime.

BuckNasty83

I hope they start Guarantano one more game,maybe Alabama will knock some sense into him.
I don't want to see him again in my life. Then again, he usually has a good game after a bad game. Maybe he shows up and throws for 450 on Bamas defense. We were in it last year until he fumbled on the goal line.

In all seriousness, it's time to let the kid go. He's playing like a true freshman in his 5th year. He still holds on to the ball too long, still can't make post snap reads and locks on to one guy. Our play calling is limited to a little league offense with him in.

But do you throw in Bailey against the Gunps for his first start? I don't. Maurer should get the start, but he hasn't seen the field at all this year. He has a decent arm and can run. Bama has always struggled with mobile qbs historically, but the kid literally gets injured every time he plays. He made a lot of freshman mistakes last year, but other than a possible injury, I don't see why he don't get the start this week.

If Pruitt rolls out JG, then we all know JG has some dirt on Pruitt cause he can't believe he's our best after 3 years of this crap