TenPoint Invader Crossbow

pacecars

I am considering joining a bow hunting only lease and while I have bow hunted over 40 years I have only tried a crossbow once and it was a long time ago and was heavy as all get out. I still plan on using my Hoyt but want to give a crossbow another shot. Anyone have any experience with the TenPoint crossbows?

jbogg

I am considering joining a bow hunting only lease and while I have bow hunted over 40 years I have only tried a crossbow once and it was a long time ago and was heavy as all get out. I still plan on using my Hoyt but want to give a crossbow another shot. Anyone have any experience with the TenPoint crossbows?

Ten Point also manufacturers the Wicked Ridge line which is less expensive than the Tenpoint line, but still good quality. The biggest difference is in trigger quality. I have the Wicked Ridge M 370, and it is one of the lightest crossbows at around 6 lbs. Check out Wyverncreations.com for some great package deals.

gtb3440

I shoot both compound and crossbow. I recently bought a used Wicked Ridge M370 and have shot it a few times. I like it so far, it is light and compact and shoots fine. It might just be me, but I do not like the Accudraw that came with it. I can eat a sandwich with one hand in the time it takes to load it with the other. I know we typically get one shot while bowhunting, but having to set up and crank that handle if you have the chance to get a second shot, forget about it. I think the bow with the draw costs more than one without it, so you might save a hundred bucks or so by purchasing one with the manual rope loader, if you are physically able to pull it.

tell sackett

I bought the Wicked Ridge Blackhawk 360 and I’m well pleased with it. It’s a great bow for what you pay for it. I’m an old geezer with a bad shoulder, but I’m also “frugal” so I didn’t want to spend the extra bucks for the cocker, but cocking it isn’t a big deal(yet). I can always add on the cocker if needed.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I've got a G3 Invader made by wicked ridge six years ago and it's taken a lot of deer and one 390 pound black bear.