Thanks for Sharing!!!

dacre507

I have enjoyed this forum for many years now and appreciate you all sharing your knowledge and your finds. These aren't as nice as some of the artifacts posted here, but I thought I would share. Any ID help is appreciated. All found in middle Georgia and within 500 yards of each other.IMG_5264.jpg

walkinboss01

Great looking finds. Congrats.

ghadarits

Good looking collection unfortunately I depend on the forum for help ID'ing them also.Looks like you have a good place to find some more.

Tentwing

That’s amazing …… you found all three sections of number 4. Did you find them all at the same time , or at different times?……… I have have one that I found the tip and the base maybe a year or so apart. I would have never made the connection except for the stone was an almost translucent red. Really nice collection you got there. ?

dacre507

I found all three sections at the same time. The tip was standing straight up in a cow track and the other sections were there with it. I found #s 2, 3, and 4 within steps of each other over the course of four or five years. I hit #6 with a post-hole digger and looked and looked for the broken shard but never did find it. Thinking about it makes me want to go back and look again.