Thanks For The Prayers

Georgiaastro

They work. My dad had his cancer surgery on February the 2nd and has to go back to the doctor tomorrow the 14 th for a follow up and to talk about what they are going to do next chemo, radiation, or complete removal of the bladder. He has told me he was ready to have the bladder removed and be done with it.
My sister had her leg removed on February the 1st. She was unrespondsive until Monday the 7th when she finally said a couple of words. The next day she was talking a little better and then Wednesday she was talking real good. They had thought that she had a stroke and might not be able to talk. She does not go to church even though she has been saved and I have been talking to her about her attitude torward God. She was mad at him for putting her through this. I have told her not to be mad at God. Tuesday afternoon when I got to the hospital after work the first thing she wanted to say to me was that GOD IS GOOD. She said she could feel God pulling her by the hand and telling her that he was not ready for her and that she would have to stay here for a while. She thinks that is when she woke up. Thank God she has done a complete 360 and she does not say anything about wanting to die and get out of this life. She left the hospital yesterday and is in rehab for a few week and she is looking forward to doing more things in the future. She said that as soon as she was able to get out her and her husband starting to church.

Praise God all the talking and praying is never in vain. It may take a little longer for some to get it through there head. I know, I was 44 before I accepted the Lord as my savior. It is so sweet now and getting sweeter each day. Sorry for the long post but isn't God great?

Thanks again for all the prayers!!!

Larry