Thanks Woody!

Tom Borck

Banned
Just wanted to say "Thank You Woody"!!

Over the past few weeks a relatively new member(Atlsooner) PMed me about getting together. His wifes spends all day in Statesboro one Saturday a month and he had nothing do. I told him to come on down and we could do some scouting, eat lunch, target practice and a some fellowship. On Saturday we drove the property looking for turkeys and saw a dozen hens, no gobblers....yet! We did a little work, had lunch and and a great time!!

I have also had the opportunity of meeting and making friends with many people that I normally would have NEVER met.

Just a few guys I have become friends with thanks to Woody: Echo, gobble4me, and Jon R.. Now I can include Atlsooner!!

Thanks Woody!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Lots of longtime friendships have been created on here over the last several years.

All over a web based forum...whuda thunk it?

Jim

pendy

Aren't friends wonderful!!!! And what a good way to meet people. :clap: :clap: :clap:

broadhead

Tom, You beat me to it. I'd planned to make a similar post. Atlsooner, it was great meeting you and look forward to a turkey hunt with you in the near future.
Thanks Woody for providing such a great place.
Broadhead

Jody Hawk

There are some fine folks here. I too have met some good friends here that I'd probably never have known if not for the campfire. Thanks Woody !!!!!! :clap:

mpowell

ditto what tom and bunyan have posted. i look forward to the boards every day. wish i could make the cookout this weekend where i could put some faces with all the words on woody's.

QuakerBoy

mpowell said:
wish i could make the cookout this weekend where i could put some faces with all the words on woody's.

Me too :cry: