Thanks!

Arrow Flinger

Thanks to all the landowners, guides and volunteers that made the Fair Weather farm (hosted by Fair Weather Farms and the Curtis Bell Farm and Comer hunt (hosted by The Lions Club and the Madision County fair grounds) a big sucess. 29 disabled hunters killed 25 deer at the FWF hunt and 63 disabled hunters killed 39 deer at the Comer hunt. That is 92 disabled hunters who got the hunt due to the generosity of these folks. Not all killed deer and a few didn't even see a deer but the smiles tell the whole story. I had a 70 year old man tell me that it didn't matter if you didn't see a single deer, he had to time of his life. (he did end up seeing and killing a deer). It is a Life Changing Experiance is more than just a Moto, It is the TRUTH.

We also hunted in Saluda SC last weekend and Fairplay SC and Chesterfield SC this weekend. Thanks to all of those that make those hunts run.

Here is some photos from FWF
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.603564663013796.1073741832.264246516945614&type=3
Look close and you might just see some Woody's regulars.

I will post the Comer Photos in the next couple of days.

cherokee charlie

Comer Hunt

I can only vouch for the Comer hunt but I can tell all you folks that none of this would be possible if folks like Tim Rowe and all the volunteers and volunteer land owners and Kirk Thomas and all those folks I know I am leaving out were not willing to devote their time and effort to seeing that folks like you and me have a good time.

I am so thankful that I was introduced to this organization and it truly has been a life altering experience for me.

Now I know he probably doesn't want me to say anything but Dr. David Hulsey came to mine and Jerry's rescue on Friday night of the Comer hunt. We were going to sleep in the L.C. building because we couldn't find a motel. They were sold out due to the ball game. He invited us to go stay with him at his "cabin" on the river. Excuse my English but that ain't no "cabin". Dr. Hulsey, thank you for saving our lives. We owe you one.

Cherokee Charlie