The Ark in Kentucky.....

specialk

anybody been to see it?....thinking of a road trip the next few weeks.....

specialk

just like to find out if anyone has been.....good reviews on google......

Last edited by a moderator:

specialk

thanks for all the replies!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
visit the Ark encounter and the Creation Museum.

We went this past week to both. Enjoyed them. The size of the Ark is amazing, be sure to watch the videos if you go. If you go be sure to stop and read/look at all of it. Lot of information.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
OK... so has anyone been in the past 3 or 4 years? I am thinking about loading up and heading north for a few days, where it is hopefully gonna be a wee bit cooler. I have wanted to see this since I heard about them building it.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Went about two/three years ago ...

Well worth visiting .. fourth level should be open by now.

how long would you allow to see it? I understand there is 2 parts there? The ark and a museum?

BriarPatch99

Did not go to the museum part ..
We spent about five hours time inside ...it was crowded the day we went ...

I would allow at least that much time if you really want to read and watch the videos ... maybe even more ...

Did I say it was full of people!!

Doboy Dawg

We’re going in July to the Ark and Museum. We’re planning full days for each. The museum has a planetarium that does a special show about creation.

The Stargazer Planetarium only operates this special show four times a year. We managed to get tickets to this show also.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
how long would you allow to see it? I understand there is 2 parts there? The ark and a museum?
I would give myself a day to see the ark, it didn't take us that long though, I tried to read most of the stuff plus like one person said they were adding more. It wasn't that crowed when we went so we didn't have to wait to see anything.
The museum was up the road a piece, we went there in the morning and seems like we were heading out by lunch. Maybe before.

We hit this place on the way home too,
I enjoyed it as well
Home - The Museum Of Appalachia

Duff

4-5 hours or so to see the ark. There is a petting zoo that my little one enjoyed also. We didn’t do the museum

Doboy Dawg

The Ark Encounter was awesome
DD94CA55-1F47-4D70-8C52-FDBDC0D0BE39.jpegE54950D2-402B-48AE-891A-FD6A26618F0D.jpeg
Inside midship

I read the Fourth level was supposed to be a 1200 seat restaurant. It is not open, perhaps another casualty of COVID?

I enjoyed the Ark much more than the Creation Museum. They were both good, but the Ark was much better.

Attachments

• 3F58A2DA-F634-44A8-A05D-1AF1BB061E20.jpeg
    3F58A2DA-F634-44A8-A05D-1AF1BB061E20.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: