The big one.....live from the tree .....jt, bubbabuck,jeff phillips,qturn,redtail !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
and finally a few dead deer:)

bubbas old busted up warrior
bubbasbeast.jpg

bubbasdeer.jpg

redtails crabclawed pig...and me delivering it in 30 mins or less:D
redtail.jpg

dominos.jpg

horrible pic, but me, bubba n red tail with 3 bucks
DSC01098.jpg

jeff phillips absolutely huge bodied hoss!
jeffspig.jpg

jeffsmonster.jpg

and my sweet midwest beast
DSC01092700x525.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

Illinoisbound

Awesome pics once again JT! Thanks again for allowing us to tag along on this past season's adventures. I have really enjoyed it. I can't wait until the end of Oct. for my trip back up there to the land of the giants. God willing we will all be back at it again.

BornToHuntAndFish

Priceless, unforgettable, & for some, almost a lifetime of rocking hunting memories & stories all in one Midwest season.:cool: Somehow, the thrill never seems to go away.:bounce: Great job on the photos, JT.:clap:

RipperIII

Great thread, outstanding pics!
Thanks guys for sharing, some of us have to live vicariously through you guys!
Congrats!:cheers:

savannahsdad

This was a great thread. Loved the pics the first time and seeing them again the perfect cap to the year. I know the memories you all have will last for a lifetime. Can't wait till next year.....

QTurn

Soooo... was Jeff Philips embarassed that you caught him in the lingerie isle?

Not really!!

I tried to get him to slip into an over the shoulder boulder holder for a pic but he wouldn't cooperate.....

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
well if yall cant guess...i spent the last coupla hours sittin on fields watching deer. saw 2 shooter bucks too!

man i cant get this stuff outa my head!

alvishere

just wanted to say that I enjoyed it as well and Glad God was with y'all the time and Keeping you safe...
Kudos on the animals y'all havested!!!

BornToHuntAndFish

Atta boy, JT! Glad you're already scouting for next year & building up your endurance for next year on the stand already. Good to hear you're finding more honeyholes for "FallenArrow" & locating more shooter beasts. Not sure if any of us can fill our unquenchable hunger & thirst for chasing whitetails.

Sure has not been the same today without JT's regular of hunting reports. Going thru withdrawal pains of not getting "live from the tree" Midwest hunting updates is very difficult & the suffering from a lack of 'em is almost too much to bear today, but I guess us forum folks will get over it & work thru it eventually.

Now, make sure you get the extra rest & sleep you've been lacking the last several months, JT.

fellybbob

Jt Mr Ole One Arrow all a have to say. probably this past season you experienced more than what a regular hunter would in a decade. but the again you are not regular. way to tuff it out bud thanks for the memories

Felly

Hunter25

Thanks for the journey, never had the opportunity to hunt outside of North Georgia this was almost like being there.Great job on the thread and photos, Congrats to you all on the kills and the great time y'all had. Maybe next year will be even better. JT. get some rest!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jt Mr Ole One Arrow all a have to say. probably this past season you experienced more than what a regular hunter would in a decade. but the again you are not regular. way to tuff it out bud thanks for the memories

Felly

felly, would you believe that if a hunter hits it right up here they can experience more in a WEEK than in a decade in other areas of the country. its amazing the amount of deer and the amount of sign and the amount of rutting activity and the amount of monster bucks that can be seen if the worlds all click at the same time

Handgunner 45-70

JT, Bubba, Blu, just want to say thanks to all of you for such a great tread and making it seem like I was there. Thanks to everyone else that made this tread so great. This is first time I posted on here because I was so ingrossed into what was going on. Now like everyone else that deer season is over I am having withdraw to. Maybe you all could do a live from the scouting and planting tread. Just an idea. Again thanks for shareing your time.

killa86

jeff, nice beast ole buddy ole pal time for some old south barbeque and a future ride about 7-9 hours north :D

secondseason

Retired Administrator
Due to the size of the thread exceeding our 1000 post limit we have closed it to preserve the integrity of the server (to keep us working smoothly). It was however postponed until the end of the season out of respect for the contribution and service that JT provided to the forum. (so don't blow his PM box up) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts