The big one.....live from the tree .....jt, bubbabuck,jeff phillips,qturn,redtail !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Laney, Take ur pic of trees on this warm rainy morning. This is straight ahead and a hair to the left.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDQtMjAxMDExMTMtMDgzNi5qcGc.jpg

No no more deer since the doe. Noit sure who is left in woods with this rain

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Does that pic look screwy to yall? Goit a new blackberry last eve and am workin out bugs. Different than last one

DeweyDuck

Screwy is still OK by me, keep 'em coming.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hmmmm will have to figure that out. Looks fine on phone but lost in upload to photobucket

Oh well another cup of sweet nectar might help me thnk better:bounce:

Shine Runner

what BB did you get? GON is real slow on my curve 8530. Thanks for the updates! While I was reading I kept looking around me like I was about to see what ya'll were posting !!!!! Problem is....I am at work!!! Good luck guys and I look forward to the pics (screwy or not).

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Steady rain and no deer. Don't want a blood trail in this stuff but man I hate gettin out of a tree during the rut:( battery is almost dead on bb too...hate the new phone batts...but I have a spare with me if it fits.

Maybe thgis pic is better

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDUtMjAxMDExMTMtMDkxNy5qcGc.jpg

Jeff Phillips

GREAT morning!

Saw 7 bucks, 2 8's and a 10 in range. Big boy that won the fight never got closer than 90 yards! Lot's of chasing and some rubs on 8" diameter trees!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Climbing down. Gonna move a climber intoi slough in front of me, dry out and get back to it. Later

K80

Be sure to charge that battery while you're down.

Status
Not open for further replies.