The Compendium of Ridiculous Statements By "Buck Nasty".

BuckNasty83

Loaded with talent.
Weapons all over the field.
Best O line in the country.
Returning 9-11 starters on defense
Defense was young last year.
Offensive players moved to defense.
Chaney is the best offensive coordinator ever.
Best coaching staff ever put together.
Best Saban taught HC.

I’ll add more later.
Don't go Slayer on me now. I didn't say half that lol

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
"I didn't see any offense."

Weird. We didn't either. Maybe the Vols will get some this year.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Now onto the typical rib rubbing. Georgia SEEMS to be rolling, but yall STILL ain't beat nobody.
So, if we beat the Voltards we've accomplished something?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I think we've got some new additions. Waiting on Slayer to post them up. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Good lord, I could pick this one "quote" a part in 20 different posts.

Yes, y'all are 7-0 because yalls schedule has averaged an opponent with 3 losses. Yall have played teams that were ranked early, but are no longer ranked, yall have yet to play a TOP rated team withstanding preseason rankings. Nor a top rated offense. Yall haven't beaten anyone. Clemson was relevant last year, not this year. ******* Kentucky and a 3 loss Clemson that will probably lose 2-3 more this year. If yall were knocking off undefeated teams, that would be impressive.

With that said, yall may win it this year. CFB as a whole seems to be down this year, except y'all. But then again, we'll find that out once yall are matched against Bama and whoever ends up in this janky playoff season.

KENTUCKY?
The same Ky that struggled with SC, Missouri, and Chattanooga? Kentucky has beaten UT 3 times in 10 years and we have sucked for 10+ years. Those 3 years they did win was also the year's our coaches were fired. Those are also the only 3 out of 4 years in my lifetime, that they beat UT.

Look, Stoops is doing a great job in Lexington and this may not be our Dad's KY, but I don't think they beat this UT team coming off a bye. They may have beaten UF and LSU and that's pretty rare for them, but those 2 teams aren't exactly great this season. I think we beat UF if we'd have played them later this year.

Congrats on your undefeated season. GA along with Cincinnati, have managed to survive this year, when the rest of the college football world has fallen on their faces. If yall win at all, you deserve it, but there will always be an asterisk next to yalls name in my book?