The current heat and humidity

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Needs to cool off so I can get my feeders out

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
We have a herbicide member who sprays.
Up to the camp and woods this morning found it hot and humid. I was shocked to find our woods haven't been getting the rain we've gotten in the surrounding areas. Saw a redtail hawk after turkeys. Cameras had does, small bucks and a huge boar hog on em. Before coming home, I set up another camera near a peanut field. That should get some big bucks, it did last year in the same spot. Checked on our bush hog, need to put it to use when it's not so humid. Noticed an area full of maypops, passion vines.

Attachments

• maypop .jpg
    maypop .jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 9

Powerline

Just got home from my farm. Sprayed 5 gallons of crossbow on some sweet gum and China berries stump sprouts. Hack and squirted some more sweet gums I didn’t cut down last year. After about 5 hours in the heat I was done!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You know it’s hot when my dad quits working on the farm every day at 2:00

swamp hunter

In the house by 1 and another shower , Lunch and a Nap till 5 ish. Sweat a bit and another shower. Got 4 set of clothes always drying in the sun and they sure are ripe but why change ..Your gonna be a sweaty mess in 15 minutes.
That TS dumped a bunch of rain on us.
Big Bend of Florida.
Here's my Camp yard on the 5 acres next door. My house is on a hill next to it.
DSC00386.JPG

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Flooded camp, I can relate. In 1998, a TS came through and flooded our camp. After the rains quit, I went to check. Water was a foot deep in the campers. All I could see of my Suzuki was the handlebars. I was wading waist deep.