The excuses have begun...

Mrs. Arrow3

I just wanted to inform you guys who are planning to come to the cookout in March that Tim/HT2 has already begun making excuses about being in attendance. ::gone: As you all know, Tim must be sporting the latest in UGA hat fashions at the cookout...However, sources have told me that he has made several comments that "because of work" (bull!) he might not be able to attend. Well, we all know where "mights" live, so I'm urging all of you to do whatever possible to insure that Tim IS in attendance, wearing a lovely Georgia hat...PM him, badger him, threaten to open up a can on him (as I've been doing)...whatever it takes! :whip: :bounce: :bounce:

Snakeman

Don't worry, if there's free food to be had, Tim will be there!

And if free food won't get him there, all you have to do is say that you'll take him to Hooters afterwards.......

The Snakeman

Timbo

He better show up.All this "I might have to work" is bullhocky.He is giving almost three months to plan a day off. :mad:

willbuck

Sounds like Tim is trying to get some attention. Not to worry - if not this cookout - it will be the next.

QuakerBoy

I thought this was gonna be another thread bout Arrow gettin hitched :D

Tim.....Just make up one excuse and stick with it....if ya come up with too many..it's just obvious ya don't like us ::ke: ::ke:

H

HT2

Jimbo!!!!!!!!!

Bowbender said:
Don't worry,
If'n he wants to hunt IL next year he will be there.. :whip: :whip: :whip:

Bender

Are you threatin' me????????? :p :p :p :p :p :p

I put in for the days off today before I left work.......I'll let ya'll know when I find out somethin'...... ;)

Mrs. Arrow3

Tim...

HT2 said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Jess is started to scare me though....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Trust me honey, I'm all talk...Just ask Brandon; I crawl under the table if he gets slightly impatient with me! :eek: I was just messin with ya about opening up a can, although I did manage wrestling when I was in high school, and I think I still remember how to do a double-leg takedown.... :D :D :whip: Love ya buddy

Ga-Spur

You ain't heard no EXCUSES yet ;just you wait a while. Tell her Tim what I'm speakin of.