THE FREE PASS PICTURE THREAD

Though it would be cool to post up some pictures of deer we have let walk while hunting this season.

I never did kill a deer on our lease this year. I think I am going to wait until after Christmas before heading back to the woods. Hoping that things settle down a bit by then in my area.

All are 3.5 year old deer below.

IMG_2838.PNG

IMG_2986.PNG

2020_123.jpgIMG_2919.PNG
IMG_2918.PNG

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
This one wouldn't be a bad deer if one of his main beams weren't broken, but he will be a real good one in a couple yearsScreenshot_20201204-150648_Messages.jpg
This one might make a purdy good one too
Screenshot_20201204-150639_Messages.jpg

ghadarits

You'll have to open the pic and then its still not a great picture but it was 4:30am while I was walking the dog and this buck had just about run over me chasing a doe. The Yellow dog did really good I told her to sit and she did just watched them. I couldn't get the picture until he got under a street light about 250 yards away. This is a zoomed in as far as it would go picture. Regardless he got a pass LOL!

Attachments

• Dunwoody buck.jpg
    Dunwoody buck.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 111

Todd E

@Nicodemus Did Fox Creek Plantation in Lee/Leesburg sell or is it still up for sale? I saw it had a price tag of $9.5 million.

Toliver

Nic I don't think I could have passed a couple of those. Nice deer in your neck of the woods.
The picture isn't there anymore but there was one for absolute sure I couldn't have passed on. That looked like something off a cover of a magazine.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
The picture isn't there anymore but there was one for absolute sure I couldn't have passed on. That looked like something off a cover of a magazine.

Is it a picture I posted?

Toliver

It's back now. I guess it just wasn't loading for me. Last picture, first post. I'd at least have scared him real bad.

Latest posts