The Granddaddy of All Dawg Threads #64 watching the SEC East Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow11

12-0

I got a decent buzz Friday night, and was sitting on the couch thinking "man, I'm going to regret it if I don't go to a game this yr."

So I got on stub hub at midnight and found an aisle seat for a fair price. Also paid 40 bucks for parking deck pass, but traffic was backed up so bad I ended up missing my turn. I rode around the side of the deck and found a place to park for free, lol.

Ended up sitting next to an old lady from Minnesota. She just happened to be in town, so she bought the seat next to me to watch her grand daughter play the saxophone in the band. I learned her life story, but I had plenty of jack in my coke so it was all good! She was cool.

Kind of weird going by myself like that, but I'd do it again! I definitely didn't expect the place to still be packed in the 3rd quarter, that's for sure.

Go dawgs!Polish_20221127_110245340.jpg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
12-0

I got a decent buzz Friday night, and was sitting on the couch thinking "man, I'm going to regret it if I don't go to a game this yr."

So I got on stub hub at midnight and found an aisle seat for a fair price. Also paid 40 bucks for parking deck pass, but traffic was backed up so bad I ended up missing my turn. I rode around the side of the deck and found a place to park for free, lol.

Ended up sitting next to an old lady from Minnesota. She just happened to be in town, so she bought the seat next to me to watch her grand daughter play the saxophone in the band. I learned her life story, but I had plenty of jack in my coke so it was all good! She was cool.

Kind of weird going by myself like that, but I'd do it again! I definitely didn't expect the place to still be packed in the 3rd quarter, that's for sure.

Go dawgs!View attachment 1193035
Good for you! GO DAWGS! Nothing in the world compares to being in Sanford stadium AKA DOOLEY field.

Status
Not open for further replies.