The GrandDaddy of all DAWG Threads! Take 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am about 5 miles from Ga. and I believe I could walk that far tonight.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wont make it any further south. Stoped at a park and decided I would chunk the rooster tail a few times. Got hung up on second cast and when i pulled to free it the rooster tail shot out of water sailed by my head and impaled the hook in my wifes neck. Well we spent rest of afternoon in a Tenn. emergency room getting hook removed from wife. Trip cut short and I am not to popular right now. Should have known better than to fish in Tenn. Go Dawgs.

brownceluse

Wont make it any further south. Stoped at a park and decided I would chunk the rooster tail a few times. Got hung up on second cast and when i pulled to free it the rooster tail shot out of water sailed by my head and impaled the hook in my wifes neck. Well we spent rest of afternoon in a Tenn. emergency room getting hook removed from wife. Trip cut short and I am not to popular right now. Should have known better than to fish in Tenn. Go Dawgs.

Sounds like you got some making up to do. Hope the wife is ok, but I must say that reading that made me laugh out loud. Charlie looks like you'll be in the doghouse for a long time over this........:rofl: Go Dawgs!

riprap

Just think if it had been chicken livers. You would still be in the emergency room and your wife headed home.:bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It would have been chicken livers but I ate them all earlier at a camp ground near Chickamauga.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs, dont think I will be doing any "necking" tonight.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You can hardly see the incision where they removed the hook. I was doing pretty good until I called her old rooster tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.