The Granddaddy of all GO Dawg threads #53! For Charlie!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaGeorgialine

Go Dawgs, I need your prayers. About to jump on a plane to NYC to visit my daughter for her birthday. Uggggh! I offered to buy her a plane ticket back home and I'd give her a $1000 but, she would rather us come there. From a Bama fan to all the Dawg fans, one thing that we probably all agree on is......New Your sucks! Beat Clemson please

Madsnooker

Go Dawgs, I need your prayers. About to jump on a plane to NYC to visit my daughter for her birthday. Uggggh! I offered to buy her a plane ticket back home and I'd give her a $1000 but, she would rather us come there. From a Bama fan to all the Dawg fans, one thing that we probably all agree on is......New Your sucks! Beat Clemson please
Even us Midwest boys don't like NY. Good luck.:bounce:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Prayers sent, Have a safe trip!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Even us Midwest boys don't like NY. Good luck.:bounce:

The only people who like New York are people from New York. That's the one thing the overwhelming majority of the country agrees on. Well that and

Go Dawgs!

:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Safe travels Bama. You can relax once the plane crosses back on the south side of the Mason Dixon.:rockon:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs below the Mason/Dixon line!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Sunday Dawgs!

Status
Not open for further replies.