The Granddaddy of all Go Dawg threads. When will football come back #51

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy cow! I been preoccupied at work and missed all the hub bub. I'll take the knife Charlie and many, many thanks!

Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I do require Mailing addresses, I am not sure how quick any of this stuff will ship, with all that is going on.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I do require Mailing addresses, I am not sure how quick any of this stuff will ship, with all that is going on.
BO$$ with all this going on will you donate mine to a family in need or to a Quarantine Facility.

They need it more than us!
Thank y’all for the Congratulations it’s GREAT to be a Dawg and a member of GON!!

Thanks to you to Spot Thug!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Congrats winners. Didn't know about it till just now. You're a good man Charlie BO$$!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

GO DAWGS!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrats winners. Didn't know about it till just now. You're a good man Charlie BO$$!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

GO DAWGS!

Yall are the good ones mrs 22. Brown does not have any idea of how much help to me he was, when I was going thru some rough health issues. This Thread got me moving again back in the day. Thanks to all of yall.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
But I got to tell yall I am not real. Took me a year to convince them I was. They did not believe until they walked into Boudreaux's that day and me and Linda Lou were sitting there waiting on them.
I didn't believe till I walked into the Varsity that fatefull day Bo$$!!

Status
Not open for further replies.